- Applied for Graduate Trainee Tutor positions.
- Stared at my novel for an entire day without doing much to it. Got frustrated but at least I tried.
- Decided to keep the exhibition at Tension super simple, again, and just focus on showcasing as many videos as aesthetically suitable. No new name, just The One-Woman Empathy Circus
- Made a mind map on MindNode of things related to my PhD research, to try and gain some clarity.
- Read The Eyre Affair but not sure of its relevance to the research. Fun read though!
- Started reading Of Grammatology and often get hopeless about how l don’t bloody understand anything. I’m determined to stick at it because I know it has relevance and has even indirectly sculpted all my thinking… jeez!
- Worked on PhD GitHub repository, to have a place where I can see my current work GitHub – PhD Art Research Project
- Started reading Flann O’Brien’s At Swim-Two-Birds
- Got 2 interviews for a GTT position at Goldsmiths
- Attended first interview and it went well!
Despite my low sense of confidence and daily self criticism, it looks like things are going pretty well: I’ve still got my novel, I got a bursary for 1-2 years at Goldsmiths, I got 2 interviews for a graduate trainee tutoring position at the university, and I have my first solo show coming up.
All these successes seem to cause me worries; the pressure I suppose. I’ve tried to compose some concrete goals to address them.